Health Benefits of Kissing
Kissing is a media between humans to show their love or affection to the others. Kiss is a very precious gift given by God specially to humans to express their feelings, romance and passion, that keeps people together. It is the most popular and easy way to express the affection and love to your partner, friends, family members, children and any others you likes most. A very simple definition of kissing is that, Kissing is a universal body language that requires no translation to present your message. During the process of kissing, our brain simple release the chemical named dopamine, which is necessary for the social binding and feelings of desire. It also helps to increase the level of “Love Hormone” such as oxytocin. Studies shows that the kissing not only provides amazing physical health benefits but also helps to keep you healthy and increase metabolism for the longer life. So I decided to start writing the top health benefits of kissing here, which can be checked below:
- Kissing is the nature’s best cleaning process, during smooch kissing the extra saliva is produced that helps to prevent cavities, break down the oral plaque and kill the harmful bacteria present on the surface of teeth. It also helps in the rebuilding of the tooth enamel to prevent decay. That’s why kissing is the best teeth cleaner and the money saving tips also.
- Secondly during the tongue tangling french kiss approximate 30 facial muscles starts working that helps to keep you younger, give you a natural facelift, slow down the aging process and maintain wrinkle free skin.
- Kissing also helps in the weight management. According to studies done on kissing, when you start kissing someone, your heart beats faster, so it released the chemical called adrenaline and different types of neurotransmitters in the blood. That’s why the increased production of adrenaline helps to speed up the metabolism and helps to burn the excess calories to provide weight loose health benefits. So it is good for those who want to lose weight.
- During kissing our body released the antibodies that kills bacteria and boost the immunity. In this process a powerful antidepressant chemical released called oxytocin, that helps to boost your sex life and orgasm, beat the depression and stress.
- During kissing the another strong chemical released called endorphins, which is the more powerful than morphine to get instant pain relief without any side effect on the body. So it is the best alternative instead of taking aspirin.
- Kissing helps to maintain the relationship better for happily and healthy lives.
So start kissing to get the amazing health benefits above said. Kissing is the silent love poison for saying your partner good day or good morning in the morning at the bed. Kissing may be many other health benefits like to decrease blood pressure, reduce the LDL cholesterol level, boost self-esteem, prevention from stomach, bladder and blood infections, helps in better sleep and much more. If you know more health benefits of kissing, then please share your knowledge with us to serve others better.