Milk is a complete superfood gifted by God to humans specially. Each and every person in this world starts drinking milk after birth. God knows that the new born baby can’t eat any thing, so God made milk for infants, younger and finally adults. It is used as raw, desserts, cookies, yogurts, smoothies, butter, cheese, paneer, cakes, shakes and drinks, beauty and dairy products and much more. In our India Approximately 80% Indians drink milk or consume it any of the way he/she likes because of lots of vitamins, minerals and nutrients found in it. It contains phosphorous, magnesium, protein, folate, pantothenic acid, Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, vitamins A, D, E, zinc and riboflavin. So its time to check the surprising health benefits of drinking milk as follows:
- Milk Contains the combination of these four elements such as calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and protein, which are required for the bone development and proper healthy growth. It also helps to prevent from osteoporosis and brittle bone disorder. Due to the presence of calcium, vitamin D and phosphorous, it also helps to prevent tooth decay, cavity and promotes healthy teeth. Milk is good for your oral health.
- It contains lactic acid which acts as a exfoliant and enzyme that helps to getting smooth, soft and glowing skin. So start drinking milk as much as you like. It can be used as the supplement to make face pack for healing cracks and dry skin treatment. In our India in many spa and beauty parlors mixture of milk, honey and dal powder used to treating many skin conditions. Some where Indian Mothers gave her infants a little warm milk bath to get his/her skin more softly and glowing.
- The presence of proteins in it, helps in the production and maintenance of the muscles. It also acts as a health drink to get instant energy if taken after and before workouts and exercises.
- Due to the presence of calcium, it helps to prevent from migraine, headache, obesity, arthritis, fight with cancer causing cells and cutting of unwanted extra fat.
- We all know that the milk contains enough amount of water molecules, which helps to prevent against dehydration and complete our body’s fluid requirement.
- It also helps to treat acidity or constipation if consuming a glass full of cold milk added with 2 spoons sugar. My mother also gave me cold milk added with lot of sugar in the aids of acidity.
- If you are suffering from eyes swelling or itching, then try this to get instant relief. A dip cotton balls in cold whole milk applied on the eyes helps to reduce the swelling and itching.
- It also contains folate and vitamin D, the composition of both helps to prevent from the pain caused by PMS (Pre-menstrual Syndrome) and treat ovulation problems. Folate is also beneficial for the lactating or feeding mothers for the production of milk.
- The presence of potassium helps to lowering the high blood pressure, phosphorous helps in the strengthening of bones and regenerate energy, Vitamin A is required for healthy eye sight as well as vitamin B is required for the process of increasing RBC count, magnesium for proper muscular and nerve functions and zinc for boosting the immune system.
So starts taking milk in any of the way you like. It can be helpful in reducing the risk of developing colon cancer, prevent heartburn, promotes healthy weight loss, good for better sleep, acts as a good appetizer, Type 2 diabetes, improves your metabolism and much more. If you know more health benefits of drinking milk, then please share your knowledge with us to serve others better.