Dates are very delicious and nutritious sweet fruit comes from Date Palm Tree grown in desserts. It is dark reddish brown in color having a large seed in it and oval in shape. It has sticky, waxy and wrinkles on the skin. It is used as raw, dried, sweet pudding, cakes, milk shakes and much more due to its numerous health benefits. So providing many health benefits, it is used by many peoples in their daily breakfast diet to keep away from many health conditions. That’s why I also use it in my daily diet. It is fully loaded with many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It is full of iron and fluorine contents. It also contains sulfur, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, iron, fiber, calcium, manganese, copper, amino acids, oil, fats, vitamin A1, B1, B2, B3, B5 and folate. So checkout the amazing health benefits of dates are as follows:
- Dates are the most laxative food, so they are best for those who are suffering from constipation. If you want to permanent treatment of constipation, then try this at home i.e. In a cup of water add some dates to soak water for one night, then consume these soaked dates in the early morning in empty stomach to get rid of constipation definitely. It is the best home remedy for those who have weak heart also.
- They are very digestive in nature and digest easily, so they provide instant energy to your body.
- Dates contains nicotinic content, which is beneficial to treat the intestinal disorders and helps to increase the count of friendly bacteria in the intestines.
- Dates contains sugar, fat, vitamins, minerals and proteins, so they are the complete healthy food. It is the good diet for those who are under weight, if you eat dates with cucumber paste, it helps to gain weight naturally in the very short time.
- Dates are also good for boosting the sex drive in the human body, if you do the natural home remedy i.e. take a glass of goat’s milk and add 15 to 20 dates in it for soaking milk, after soaking milk grind them with the same milk added with honey and cardamom powder.
- The presence of potassium in dates help to treat diarrhea and reduce the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
- It contains soluble and insoluble fibers with amino acids, they are very good for digestive tract and maintain the healthy digestive system.
- It is the excellent source of Iron and fluorine, iron is beneficial for the treatment of anemia due to increase the red blood cells count and fluorine helps to slow down the process of tooth decay.
- It contains flavonoid polyphenolic antioxidants known as tannins, which has anti-infective, anti-inflammatory and anti-hemorrhagic properties.
- They are the good source of vitamin A, which is essential for eyes and skin to prevent from night blindness or vision loss. It also helps to protect from lung and oral cavity cancers.
- It contains beta carotene, lutein and zea-xanthin, the combination of these antioxidant flavonoids helps to protect the body cells from the harmful effects of oxygen free radicals. It also gave protection against colon, abdominal, breast, lung, prostate, endometrial and pancreatic cancers.
- It contains calcium, manganese, copper and magnesium. Calcium is essential for the healthy and strong bones and teeth Manganese is used by the body as a co-factor antioxidant enzyme. Copper is essential for the production of red blood cells and magnesium required for the proper development of bone’s growth and helps to reduce the high blood pressure.
So start eating dates in your daily diet as the way you like to eat it to get rid of all these said health conditions. It can be useful in many other health conditions like to treat impotence, excellent remedy for alcoholic intoxication, promotes healthy pregnancy, maintain blood sugar, brain booster and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s diseases, improve bowel movements, kidney stones, helpful to increase libido, improves nervous weakness, osteoporosis and much more. If you know more health benefits of dates, then please share your knowledge with us to serve others better.