Cranberry or Cranberries are also known as “bounceberries” because of their bouncing nature when ripe. Cranberries are very small in size, round in shape and red in color. Cranberries are little tart in flavor and specially grown in the cool places. It is used as raw, juices, cocktails, jelly, sauces, capsules, pills and tea. Cranberries contains a lots of vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, sodium, calcium, fibre, beta-carotene, phosphorous, manganese, potassium and a powerful antioxidant known as proanthocyanidins, which all hosts a large number of health benefits. So its time to read the amazing and surprising health benefits of eating cranberries as follows:
- Due to the presence of powerful antioxidant and phytonutrients such as proanthocyanidins, which is also known as condensed tannins helps to prevent the harmful bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract. It also helps to treat urinary problems, increase the urination flow and treat infections. It also helps to stop the formation of plaques on the teeth and its juice acts as a natural mouthwasher to prevent many periodontal diseases.
- Drinking cranberries juices on regular basis helps to protect from H. pylori bacteria, which leads to various types of cancers like stomach, lung, ulcer, breast cancer, colon and prostate cancers. It also inhibits to the growth of tumor cells.
- Cranberries juice are also very good for your heart. It helps to lowering the LDL (Bad) cholesterol level (which is the main cause to clog the arterial walls) to increase the counts of HDL (Good) cholesterol level of the body. It also helps to prevent the hardening oh arteries called atherosclerosis, strokes and heart attacks.
- They contains citric acid composition and quinic acid, so it also helps to protect from kidney stones, various kidney ailments and gall bladder diseases. Quinic acid helps to stop the formation of calcium and phosphate chemicals from binding together, which becomes stones.
- Cranberries are the excellent sources of various types of antioxidants that helps to flush out the harmful toxins of the body to improve your metabolism and maintain healthy digestive system to promote natural weight loose.
- Drinking its juice on regularly helps to slow down the aging process, keeps you young and tone your skin to fight with free radicals.
That’s why everyone likes it. So start eating cranberries in your daily diet either raw or any other form you may like to get rid of all these health diseases. It can be many other health benefits like to treat neurological diseases, inflammation, diabetes, lowering the blood pressure, cavity, mouth odour, boost your immune system, vision loss, cataract, ARMD, maintain cellular health, detoxifies your body naturally, cures sore throat, raw fruit used for wound dressing, blood disorders, scurvy, appetite loss, acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, keeps healthy and strong bones, eczema, tress, anxiety, depression and much more. If you know more health benefits of cranberries, then please share your knowledge with us to serve others better.