Health Benefits of Cloves Oil
Clove is also known as Lavnga or Laung. It is a herb comes from clove tree in the form of dried unopened flower. It has strong pungent aroma and spicy in taste. Its flower buds are pink color in initial stage, gradually turn to green and finally turns brown when dried. It is used as raw, oils, tea, powder, spices, cigarettes, desserts, curries, gravies, breads, soups, pickles, sauces and medicines. Its leaves and stems are also used for medicinal purposes. It contains calcium, hydrochloric acid (HCL), manganese, iron, dietary fiber, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C, proteins and carbohydrates. So it hosts amazing health benefits to humans. Check out the top health benefits of cloves and its oil as follows:
- Cloves helps to improve digestion by stimulating the digestive enzymes to prevent from gastric irritability, nausea, bronchitis,asthma, sinusitis, tuberculosis, diarrhea, vomiting, flatulence and dyspepsia. Another home remedy for tract digestive problem is that, if taken roasted cloves powder mixed with honey helps to prevent digestive disorder.
- Cloves are used by dentist during root canal treatment for temporary filling and reduce the pain due to the presence of eugenol oil. It also used for the treatment of toothache, gums problems, mouth ulcers, sore throat and bad breath. Due to its antibacterial properties, it is used in many dental creams, toothpastes, mouthwash and sprays to kill bacteria. Its oil is also helpful to heal the cuts, wounds, scabies, prickly heat, insect bites, stings, athlete’s foot and fungal infections.
- Its oil is specially recommended by dermatologists in the treatment of acne.
- Clove oil is used to make natural mosquito repellent which can gave protection approx. 5-6 hours.
- Clove | is helpful in the pain of menstruation periods if taken 2 days before and after the starting of menstrual flow. It is a natural home remedy for reducing the menstrual pain.
- It also helps to control the blood sugar level in the diabetic patients and preventing blood clots due to the presence of eugenol, a essential constituent present in it.
- Its oil is aphrodisiac in nature, so it is a best stress fighter. It also relax the brain nerves to remove the excess mental exhaustion, fatigue and refreshing the mood.
- Its oil is also help to treat the patients those who were suffering from poor sleep or insomnia.
- Its oil mixed with salt and applied on the forehead helps to cure the headache naturally and instantly.
- Its oil helps to purify the blood and increase the blood circulation in the veins thus reduce the body temperature and maintain metabolism.
- Its paste is very effective to treat premature ejaculation during sex if applied before the intercourse on the outer skin.
So cloves are the best herb and spice for treating many diseases, that’s why it is the another herbal spice which is found in the every Indian’s kitchen to make the food more tasty and reduce the risks of all these health conditions. It can be used for the treatment of many other diseases like for the treatment of loss of memory, depression, helpful in the treatment of sty, anxiety, treating cholera, laryngitis, ulcerative colitis, peptic ulcers, reduce the sensitivity of the skin burning, lung cancer, oral cavity cancer, skin cancer prevention, boost the immune system, clears the nasal tract, reduce the risk of rheumatism and arthritis. If you know more health benefits of clove and its oil, then please share your knowledge with us to serve others better.